Sunday, July 31, 2016

Simon Sez - Centerfield

Rev. Chris Enoch - July 31, 2016












Link To Sermon Audio

Scriptures:



1 Peter 4:7-11
The end of all things is near. Therefore be clear minded and self-controlled so that you can pray. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.

Ephesians 2:20 
For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.


Proverbs 3:28
Do not say to your neighbor, “Come back later; I’ll give it tomorrow."

Luke 16:13
No servant can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money.

1 Timothy 1:12
I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to his service.

Psalm 13
            How long, O Lord? Will you forget me forever? How long will you hide your face from me? How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and every day have sorrow in my heart?  How long will my enemy triumph over me? Look on me and answer, O Lord my God. Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death; my enemy will say, “I have overcome him,” and my foes will rejoice when I fall.
            But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to the Lord, for he has been good to me.

Proverbs 20:6
Many a man claims to have unfailing love, but a faithful man who can find?

1 Corinthians 15:58
Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.





 









No comments:

Post a Comment