Saturday, May 16, 2020

His Nature - All Powerful


May 17, 2020

Along  with the rest of the world, we continue to do a few things doing differently. This service is done in the form of a YouTube Playlist. Audio only podcasts are still available as per usual. The sermon is given by Pastor Chris.

Link To YouTube Sunday Service Play List

Link to YouTube Sermon Only

Link To Sermon Audio


Scriptures:


Job 42:1-6
Then Job replied to the LORD:
 “I know that you can do all things; no plan of yours can be thwarted.
You asked, ‘Who is this that obscures my counsel without knowledge?’
Surely I spoke of things I did not understand,  things too wonderful for me to know.
“You said, ‘Listen now, and I will speak; I will question you, and you shall answer me.’

My ears had heard of you but now my eyes have seen you. Therefore I despise myself
and repent in dust and ashes.” 

Ephesians 1:18-21
I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength, which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment