Monday, January 25, 2021

Messy Church - Whatever It Takes


 

January 24, 2020                                                                                                                                            

Along  with the rest of the world, we continue to do a few things doing differently. While we are  back in the sanctuary, we continue to present a service in the form of a YouTube Playlist. Audio only podcasts are still available as per usual. This sermon is given by Pastor Chris.

Link To Sermon Audio  

Exodus 21:5-6

          But if the slave plainly says, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free,’ then his master shall bring him to God, and he shall bring him to the door or the doorpost. And his master shall bore his ear through with an awl, and he shall be his slave forever.”

1 Corinthians 9:19-23

For though I am free from all, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win more of them. To the Jews I became as a Jew, in order to win Jews. To those under the law I became as one under the law (though not being myself under the law) that I might win those under the law. To those outside the law I became as one outside the law (not being outside the law of God but under the law of Christ) that I might win those outside the law. To the weak I became weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all people, that by all means I might save some. I do it all for the sake of the gospel, that I may share with them in its blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment