Saturday, October 24, 2020

Messy Church - Bottom Deckers


October 25, 2020

Along  with the rest of the world, we continue to do a few things doing differently. While we are  back in the sanctuary, we continue to present a service in the form of a YouTube Playlist. Audio only podcasts are still available as per usual. This sermon is given by Pastor Chris.

Link To YouTube Sunday Service Play List

Link to YouTube Sermon Only

Link To Sermon Audio
 
 
Scriptures:
 
 John 3:25-30                                                                                                                                         Now a discussion arose between some of John’s disciples and a Jew over purification. And they came to John and said to him, “Rabbi, he who was with you across the Jordan, to whom you bore witness—look, he is baptizing, and all are going to him.” John answered, “A person cannot receive even one thing unless it is given him from heaven. You yourselves bear me witness, that I said, ‘I am not the Christ, but I have been sent before him.’ The one who has the bride is the bridegroom. The friend of the bridegroom, who stands and hears him, rejoices greatly at the bridegroom’s voice. Therefore this joy of mine is now complete. He must increase, but I must decrease.”
                                                                                                                                                                          1 Corinthians 4:1–5                                                                                                                              This is how one should regard us, as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God. Moreover, it is required of stewards that they be found faithful. But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged by you or by any human court. In fact, I do not even judge myself. For I am not aware of anything against myself, but I am not thereby acquitted. It is the Lord who judges me. Therefore do not pronounce judgment before the time, before the Lord comes, who will bring to light the things now hidden in darkness and will disclose the purposes of the heart. Then each one will receive his commendation from God.    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment