Sunday, July 28, 2019

BELIEVE - Humility




July 28, 2019
 

Link To Sermon Audio

Scriptures:

Micah 6:6-8
With what shall I come before the Lord
and bow down before the exalted God?
Shall I come before him with burnt offerings,
with calves a year old?
      Will the Lord be pleased with thousands of rams,
with ten thousand rivers of oil?
Shall I offer my firstborn for my transgression,
the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?
      He has showed you, O man, what is good.
And what does the Lord require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy
and to walk humbly with your God.

Philippians 2:3,4
Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.

John 13:5
“I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you.” 

Psalm 147:6
The LORD sustains the humble but casts the wicked to the ground.
           
Proverbs 11:2
When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.
     
Proverbs 16:18
Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment